Thursday 3 March 2016

LOVELY LINKS

Friday is here again and as an added bonus my eldest daughter and her boyfriend have returned from their month long vacation in Japan. I am super happy to have them both back home. Yesterday my youngest daughter, her peers and the whole high school congregation celebrated 10 years of our school. A proud moment with a mass held at St Mary's Cathedral in Sydney.






I cannot believe we are in March already. This year is flying past, isn't it? One thing that is sticking with me this year is that it will be the last year I am a school mum. This year I plan on taking everything in and absorbing all the moments implanting them to the memory bank.

+ Looking for a few recommendations for good books to read. Take a look at Vanessa's Favourite Books from 2015

+ A recipe to bake over the weekend - Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Cupcakes

+ 8 Reasons to keep Vicks Vaporub in your cupboard.

+ Ovarian symptoms to look out for.

+ The queen of style and sophistication has been wearing sneakers


This week on Style On Fifth Avenue -

+ The Button Through Denim Skirt

+ Steal Their Style with Hedvig Opshaug

+ Mode Du Jour Classic Style

Have a happy weekend.

Vicki x







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management