Saturday 20 July 2013

Kate Hudson shows off darker locks at the Novak Djokovic gala, perhaps concealing a third pregnancy?


A couple months back, Kate Hudson went on every television interview and magazine on-record to state that her second pregnancy took her by surprise, since she'd only been dating her boyfried, musician Matthew Bellamy for 2 months when she wound up knocked up. The two had met at Coachella (STAY AWAY FROM COACHELLA - it gets you pregnant and makes you think that being a hipster is cool) Now the actress, wearing a flowing dress at the Novak Djokovic Gala the other night in London, is looking as if she could possibly be headed in a motherly direction again. Right when I thought I was focused on her hair and how I didn't know for sure if I liked the darker color on her, I suddenly took in the whole look and... I'm thinking first trimester isn't quite over, but the "I passed the third trimester, so now I can announce my pregnancy" official announcement will come soon. I also have a very overactive imagination.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management