Thursday 18 February 2016

LOVELY LINKS



Hi there Friday is here! How fast is February flying by? I cannot believe that the days are moving by so fast. We must stop to take a breath to enjoy the moments throughout our day. Only two more weeks and my daughter and her boyfriend will be back from Japan.

Just quietly I have been a little exhausted taking it easy and resting on my days off. My body is giving me signs which I need to abide by.


 Taylor Swift at The Grammys

taylor-swift-grammys-2016-grammy-awards

Come on Australia lets get on board and follow the French supermarkets. Why throw out nutritious food when it can be passed on to those who need it most.

On Style On Fifth Avenue this week

- Work Day Style (what I wear to work)


- Steal Their Style with Fifi De Luxe

- Mode Du Jour - Parisian Chic styling for the school run


Happy Friday Lovelies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management