Thursday 12 November 2015

LOVELY LINKS

This week has been productive but not as I would like, I am getting there. It has been a milestone week as my youngest daughter Miss B received her own car and drove to school for the first time. Daunting and exciting all at once. But she is a superstar.



Grab a cuppa and take a seat to enjoy this weeks links...

Is your work life balance off track? Which can be most of us, especially for this time of year, when holidays are near and deadlines need to be met. Here are 10 signs that signify you are stressed out.

Looking for a fab printable for christmas? Kirsten has a free one for you to download and print.

I suffer with mother guilt often although as my daughters are getting older and they understanding more the mother guilt is easing. I loved this article from Bianca at Big Words.

An interesting take on the term 'Everything happens for a reason'.

Christmas shopping is prevalent for us all. Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim has 25 gift ideas for under $25.00

Milk and Ivy has some lovely dresses for your princess.


This week on the blog I shared -

I have had a little time alone and I like to spend it in the following 5 ways

I am member of the procrastinator club so I shared 10 simple ways I like to be more productive

I went shopping for summer dresses and this is what I bought.

'In her bag' series continued  with the lovely Kirsten




I hope you all had a fabulous week. Thank you for reading and commenting you all mean so much.

Vicki x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management