Wednesday 23 September 2015

ADD TO BAG COUNTRY ROAD

Be still my beating heart I am in love with so many pieces in the new Country Road range. There is nothing more exciting for a stylist like me when new collections come through tantalising the style buds with a must have appeal. This look ticks so many boxes for me. 

This skirt and top ensemble scream style perfection for me. A full skirt and a chic top looking fabulous together and as separates. The skirt can be worn with a t-shirt or shirt, tucked in to narrow the waist. The top will look fabulous with jeans and shorts. 


I am also thinking that this will be a lovely ensemble with heels for a wedding next month in Manly.

What are you loving at the moment? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management