Saturday 25 July 2015

CLASSY + FABULOUS WEEKLY CELEBRATION # 9

Hello and welcome to Sunday. This week has help lots of promises in the way that I have actually achieved so much, more than I normally do. Yay! That has made my week happy and easy knowing that I have ticked loads off my to do list for a huge procrastinator like me. 

This week also I remembered my father whom passed away 3 years ago, he would have been 75 on Thursday. 

I sent out my very first newsletter on Friday. You can read it here. If you would like to receive the Style On V Notes in your inbox please feel free to sign up over in the side bar.




How amazing is the plant grown from an avocado seed? I must get onto this and place a few around my kitchen. 

Looking for a cleanse from your digital life? Here are 10 things to help you on your merry way.


Loving this list of what successful people do before bed. Do you do any of these before slumber?

I just love these 10 words to start your week.

Jamie Oliver takes us through the different types of rum

Take a look at how Lauren packs her toiletry bag.

I love this post by Andrea on how she turned a troll experience around and learnt from the experience rather than letting it grind her down. 

Feel free to link up your favourite blog post of the week. Lets build a classy + fabulous Sunday community by sharing the link up.

Stay classy + fabulous. x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management