Monday 22 February 2016

THE EDIT | FINDERS KEEPERS X MYER


It is with great excitement that I share with you my top picks from the brand new Finder Keepers collection, which is now launching in department store Myer, across Australia. 
















Aptly named, Liberty, the latest collection from one of my favourite labels, Finders Keepers (who also boats celeb-fans including Jessica Alba, and Kylie and Kendall Jenner) is an on trend combination of strong silhouettes and statement splashes of bold, yet restrained colour.

For me, the art of creating the perfect little black dress, is exactly that, an art. To take something as simple, and transform into a show-stopper, without the help of colour and embellishments. I've found for you two standout LBDs from this collection which manage to achieve just that.

I'm also not one to shy away from a strong bold fashion statement and my favourite coordinates from this collection is this striped shirt and pant combo.

As for the season ahead, expect to see the flare still going strong, as well as the introduction of lust-worthy chunky winter knits.

You can view the full collection online at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management