Sunday 28 June 2015

ONE LOOK UNDER $100

I have set myself a challenge to share with you, my readers - to shop the sales and find an entire outfit with $100.00. As from previous posts and my instagram feed you are likely to notice that I love denim stripes and sneakers. A little parisian chic. I have been perusing the sales shopping the favourite stores I love to shop finding special pieces that I love.


Stripes are always in and add little effortless chic to every an everyday casual style. Perfect for winter layering with a cardigan, anorak or blazer in the winter, Add a scarf and you are set for a super stylish day.




Total spend $90.90

A complete look for under $100.00

Have you shopped the sales?

What bargains have you picked up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management