Saturday 16 May 2015

CLASSY + FABULOUS | LINKS I LOVE 10.05.2015

Welcome to Sunday. Welcome to my Sunday feature showcasing my favourite inspirational pieces from the week. Sundays are a day for taking time to reflect and catch up from the week, hence why I have curated Classy and Fabulous link up party for you to share your favourite post from the week.


Just loving this pretty pink image of Kate Moss in VOGUE (2012)

Tea with Jules - Two of my favourite ladies Jules Sebastian has tea with Sally Obermeder






I will be slowly introducing a few special pieces of ladies wear to the Milk and Ivy Boutique. The first piece I will be adding is a sleeveless waterfall coats. Now these are on pre-order so it will take a few weeks for them to arrive. They are available in black, camel and charcoal grey.

Join in the Food Revolution Campaign with Jamie Oliver - fighting for food education for children. Lets make a difference.


Did you know that iconic Australian flip flop brand Havaianas have a sneaker and espadrille range?

Aspiring Model has Down Syndrome who is changing the face of modelling - stories like this just melt my heart. Go Maddy. 

Enjoy your Sunday. Thank you for reading Style On V. V x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management