Tuesday 21 October 2014

Philar 093/30 sleeveless pullover - all pieces ready!





Here are the front and back pieces. I already have the neck and armhole ribbing ready, those will be attached separately.

Below pinned before steaming (I always pin and steam the pieces from the wrong side)





The cute triangle-pattern from the right side:



And here it is from the right side. I really like how neat it looks and there are no long floating strands for longer than 2 stitches. Neat and not to mention handy for little baby fingers.





There is a neck opening in the back. On the wrong side I added a few stitches in moss-stitch to keep the edge of the underlayment straight. (On the right side I only knitted the first two stitches in moss-stitch for the same reason)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management