Sunday 13 July 2014

Visible Monday #134: I'm In A Festival Mood

Welcome to Visible Monday #134! If you want to participate, it's so easy: just go to the bottom of this post for the how-to. Please be kind and leave a link to Not Dead Yet Style in your post.



I've been having a yen for these 90's dresses - long, floral and simply made. They were called "Granny Dresses" for a while, now they're "Festival," "Hippie," or "Grunge" dresses, according to my eBay searches. I found this pretty dress at Bella's Etsy shop, and it's my favorite.



I prefer dark floral prints like this one. I love the sweetheart neckline and ankle length. I don't need to accessorize it much, because it has personality. I added just a vintage locket and old GAP belt, and my Kenneth Cole wedge sandals. Bring on the festival, I'll have a spiked lemonade.














Nothing better than a swingy, easy floral frock, especially from Citizen Rosebud's.














Close up of the locket and the neckline detail.












Bella gave the dress her smoldering vibe.





Now, show us what you're wearing, Visible Women!!



The guidelines to participate in the Visible Monday Link-Up are so simple!


  1. Whoever wants to can join in! Just compose a post that includes any outfit, accessory, piece of jewelry, hairstyle, cosmetic or other adornment that makes you feel more confident, alive and visible that day.

  2. Include a link to Not Dead Yet Style somewhere in your post. Please leave a comment, too, so we know you had a good time.

  3. Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinkz button "Add Your Link". It should open a new page.

  4. In the "Next Step", you crop the pic (easy tool) you want to display, and you're done!







Oh hey! Not Dead Yet Style has a Facebook page! Please check it out when you have a moment: Facebook Page.























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management