Tuesday 29 April 2014

Hello! Hope you're has been lovely so far! Right now our PE class is having a dance unit, and one of our finals is to present our dance for the school. Anyways, I'm having trouble deciding what to wear! I need help picking out a dress and shoes. I don't wanna wear flats, but I'm not sure if I should wear heels either. Also, we're performing a ballroom and swing dance. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Well if you’re doing a legitimate ballroom dance then I would suggest getting dancing shoes. Ballroom shoes can be around $30 and some of them have a pretty short heel. Other alternatives could be character shoes which can be around the same price or if you want no heel then jazz shoes. Though I have seen people swing in converse that wouldn’t work so much with ballroom. For a dress obviously get a dress that looks fun when you’re moving! So anything with a swingy skirt, and I don’t know the dress code or whatever so these are just suggestions, (1)(2)(3) are dress examples and (4) is a skirt but I think that whole outfit combo is a good example. I hope this helps! - Chelsea :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management