Tuesday 11 March 2014

do you think a burgundy/maroony top will look good with those sunflower shorts? also can you give me some tips on how to rock and outfit that is out of your comfort zone?

Realistically I feel that any solid colored top will look good with those shorts. And there’s a difference between out of your comfort zone and uncomfortable and you have to remember that! For example, printed leggings are out of my comfort zone because I don’t wear them often, but I’m not completely opposed to it if I find a cute way to wear it. Birkenstocks, on the other hand, are uncomfortable because they are just plain ugly and no matter how popular or trendy they get, which they are, I’ll never wear them because I’d feel ridiculous. So first figure out which one applies to you, and if you still want to wear it then just morph it your own personal style. Like yesterday I had this dress that was super pretty but it’s kind of fancy and I wanted to wear it but I wasn’t going anywhere near fancy so I put a cute sweater over it and wore some regular flats to make it more casual. So I made that outfit to fit my comfort zone more. So still try to make it your own. And ultimately, it down to you and how you feel! Sorry this was so long haha :) - Chelsea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management