Thursday 20 February 2014

What I Wore: Leopard and Black Cat

This is one of my typical work looks: a skirt with personality and a black or navy top, with an open neckline. For this office day, I chose a heavy-cotton leopard print skirt. I thrifted it in NYC, giving it automatic honor in my closet.



The top is a simple knit from Talbots, also thrifted. Oh, the J. Crew boots were thrifted too! I didn't start out with an all-thrift outfit in mind, but that's how it rolled. The pretty locket was purchased at a vintage store in the East Village.



The black cat was born in our yard eight years ago (we still him a "yardie") and grew into the magnificent King. He's a great boy.














That's Marilyn Monroe as Theda Bara behind me. Sexay!





What favorites did you pull out of the closet today?





Friendly reminder: Visible Monday starts Sunday at around 5PM. Be there for all the visible festivities!



















Have a wonderful Friday, and stay fabulous,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management