Saturday 18 January 2014

What I Wore: Karina Dress, Faboo Boots, Magnificent Cat

There's a lot going on in this scene : Marilyn Monroe as Theda Bara looking over my shoulder, kick-cat at my elbow, and the handsome King looking mildly depressed, at my ankles. He's not really depressed, just thoughtful.



I'm wearing a Karina Josie dress over black leggings, and my faboo Cydwoq booties. The stone bracelet is from Beleza. I haven't styled my new short hair into curls yet, because it's been so cold here (Florida version), that my hair straightens out. Can you curly-girls relate?














"I am soooo bored with these pictures. Need more birds."



A great little friend went to dog heaven today: my sister's beloved dachshund Jesse, age 17. She was a wonderful girl, full of love and enthusiasm, and she is missed.












My gorgeous sister, and dear little Jess. Miss you, buddy.







I hope your weekend plans are full of relaxation and joy.





Visible Monday is on its "off" week this week, so we can recharge and refresh, and contemplate the meaning of life. ☺ We'll be back on Monday, January 27th (actually, the Sunday evening before)!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management