Sunday 9 August 2015

Hey there!! How would you describe Miranda's everyday street style? I'd like to go shopping soon and I'm trying to figure out what types of clothing she would wear like colors, prints, style of shirts and pants, etc. love you're blog by the way!!!!

Recently she has been wearing quite a few different patterned maxi dresses. Usually floral. This personally isn’t my favourite style of hers but it has been what she wears quite often in the recent months. When wearing pants, if you’re wanting to mix it up instead of the usual jeans, grab a pair of cigarette pants. I find them pretty cute especially if you style it right with a nice basic crop. If you can pull off white (like i definitely cant) then I would say that’s the colour to go for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management