Wednesday 20 November 2013

What I Wore: Stripes and Curves

I am not a curvy woman. I'm not straight-up-and-down, but I have a slightly rectangular shape. No complaints, although I'd love to spend a week with curvy-ness, fill out a sweater, that kind of thing. ☺



Wearing a shirt tucked in or nipped at the waist, with a slightly fitted bottom, gives me more curve. This striped shirt was thrifted in NYC, at Monk Vintage for $10 (similar pickings here). It's not very vintage, maybe 1980's, but really slinky and fun to wear.



The trousers have become reliable friends, and I wasn't sure about them at first. They're knit pegged-leg pants from ASOS, bought on sale for about $30. Cost-per-wear is plummeting! Hot pink bangles and hot-coral animal print sandals add spark to a neutral outfit.














Zebra attack on top!





I hope you're saying nice things about your body all the time. And dressing it however you like, whether to accentuate, downplay, or flaunt!





Have a terrific Thursday,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management