Tuesday 2 July 2013

Adoption on Elisabeth Moss' wish list







Actress Elisabeth Moss would love to follow in the footsteps of her single friends who are planning to adopt children.



The " Mad Men" star, who is dating Australian cinematographer Adam Arkapaw, also said she loves the freedom women have these days.



"I'd like to, I hope to. I have a couple of good friends who are single and adopting a child, and they're beautiful, smart, incredible women," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Moss as saying.



"It has nothing to do with anything except they didn't meet the right man and guess what? They're not going to settle. We're very lucky as women these days because we have so many choices," she said.



The 30-year-old also admits that despite being in a relationship, her life lacks stability and she says she's finally ready to stop living the "gipsy lifestyle".



"It's a very gipsy lifestyle, which I lead. I don't own a place because I don't live anywhere. I'm happy with it but I'm growing out of it. I'm just getting to the point where I'd like a place to put my **** in that doesn't move," she said.



"Carrying around with the boxes and not knowing where your shoes are and that jacket you want to wear - it gets a little tiring," she added.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management