Thursday 5 May 2016

MY MUMMA BEAR

My passion for style resonates from my mother, my darling mumma bear. Last year I spent a fabulous weekend in Manly for a wedding celebration followed by an afternoon with family and friends at my aunts reminiscing and catching up with distant cousins and photos a plenty. I have a few to share of my wonderful mother and grandmother.




My favourite style shot. How fabulous does my mother look here?



I remember longing to be old enough to wear and share my mother's closet with her. Fashions change and style makes a come back over time. My mum is one in an infinity and I cherish the time spent with her and all the amazing things she has done for me as a protector, teacher, supporter and confidant. You can read more about my amazing mumma bear here.

Happy Mother's Day Mumma Bear. I love you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management