Tuesday 19 April 2016

CLOSET STAPLE / THE WHITE SHIRT

The white shirt is a closet staple for everybody. A simple and chic ways for every woman to look great without trying. A versatile piece to update your look with jeans, pants and skirts. An investment piece for your style.



My favourite way of styling the white shirt is the front tuck - tucked in with the back hanging out to cover my backside giving me a slimmer silhouette. I also love wearing the shirt tucked in with an a-line skirt. Leaving a longer line style shirt untucked under a knit when the weather cools. Feel free to take a look at my style here


White shirt featured above is a favourite from Country Road.


Since I am on the topic of white shirts I have to mention the amazing job that Witchery does for Ovarian Cancer Research. Every year they create a selection of white shirts for men and women to raise awareness and to donate all the moneys except GST to the OCRF.


How do you love to wear your white shirt?

images - one .  two . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management