Tuesday 14 June 2016

THE RELAXED PANT EDIT

I went on a weekend away 2 weeks ago and my sister stated that I should pack track pants to go walking in.  At the time I did not own a pair of track /relaxed pants or if I do they are stored away and have not been worn for a few years. 

As a retail stylist I though maybe I should reconsider and purchase a pair. But they had to be perfect and super stylish.





To be honest if I go down the track pant path I tend to feel that I have placed effort into my daily style which in turn then makes me feel frumpy leading me to feeling down and not good enough. You will be surprised how taking and making effort to look and feel good can be great for the soul and confidence levels.


I love these pants from Country Road. They are in my favourite hue of navy, have tapered legs and look fabulous on. A perfect style to pair back with a striped top, socks and sneakers or  pulled up above the ankle, showing a little ankle, without socks and low cut converse/adidas superstars. 

For more inspiration take a look at my pinterest page.

I am happy I bought them and they are so comfortable and relaxed without the frumpy feel or look.

What are your feelings on the jogger / relaxed pant? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management