Monday 13 June 2016

NEW FRAGRANCE TO LOVE FROM ELIE SAAB

I walked into a favourite department store a few months back and could not walk past the pink and just had to try - Ellie Saab, Le Parfum Rose Couture. The lovely assistant sprayed the fragrance for me and I was sold. It was a perfect time to buy as they had a package with a small bottle to carry with me in my handbag and another delightful fragrance for me to try. 




Fragrance is important to me. Smelling good is part of my complete look and style. I have always been a lover of all the Marc Jacobs fragrances and wanted to try something new.  I was super happy to try Elie Saab's first fragrance, a perfect blend of peony, rose, orange blossom and jasmine ...... so many fragrant loves combined together so delicately.

What new fragrance have you added to your collection?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management