Monday 13 June 2016

My Favorite Summer Trends


What I'm Wearing
Shorts: H&M [old, love this style | Top: Forever21 [old, similar] | Bag: H&M [love this]
Shoes: Shop Mari A | Hat: H&M | Choker: Cotton On [love this]

So it seems as though the ground disappeared in some of these photos!  I have no idea what happened, but I must have messed up the manual settings with this shoot because the ground got completely overexposed.  I was going to reshoot the look, but decided to just post it.  So while it may look like I am floating on air, I swear I was touching the ground. lol 

I wanted to style a fun and funky look for summer with a few of my favorite trends, so I took out some of my older pieces to put something new together.  Not sure if any of you would remember these shorts, but I have definitely styled them on the blog several times in the past.  Printed shorts will always be a top contender for me this time of year.  There's just so much that you can do with them and they make such a great statement piece.  You all already know my love runs deep for off-the-shoulder tops and this one is from last year. I bought it for SxSW in Austin and that was the only time I ever wore it and then it got completely lost in my closet.  I was recently cleaning out my clothes and came across it. We all must have so many things that we have completely forgotten about! This happens to me all of the time.  Fringe will probably always be one of my favorite trends and pieces to wear, so I pretty much styled the look around these sandals.  I got them months ago and have been wanting to wear them and just never got around to it.  I can't get enough of this chunky heel.  It makes these shoes so much more comfortable to walk around in, especially during the day.   It's been quite some time since I wore my go-to hat, so I decided to use it as the finishing touch to this look along with my favorite choker.  For me, all of these pieces combined just felt like a very fun summer look.  What are some of your favorite summer trends at the moment?

Happy Monday my loves.  Enjoy the day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management