Tuesday 8 March 2016

WORK DAY STYLE /// BLUE + NAVY

Black + Navy an elegant twist on all black. I am in love with Navy. Navy just seems to out class black all the time. A question often asked or thought by many is 'Can navy + black be worn together?' I say hell yeah! Take a step out of your comfort zone and try something new. 


I am so in love with my new navy silk shirt, a piece that will be worn loads this autumn. I have paired this fabulous shirt with black skinny jeans, navy jeans and also a black button through skirt for work. I have received so many compliments with my new navy silk shirt. I feel super confident when wearing this style with an open neck, cuffing the sleeves and front tucking the shirt leaving the tail out. This gives me a more streamline slimmer silhouette.





Maybe you should give your closet a boost with a touch of navy too.

Do you pair navy and black together? 

Will you consider this combination for yourself?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management