Tuesday 16 February 2016

STEAL THEIR STYLE - FIFI DE LUXE

I quite often peruse other blogs, especially from international as they have styled the season we are heading into to gather styling ideas and to preview what may be coming along for us. 

The Cape is a big hit for AW 2016. We have been receiving many in at Country Road with quality blends and colours.


Todays style muse is Fiona who blogs at Fifi De Luxe. Fiona has style a plenty with pieces I adore. My only exception would be the heels. Heels and I do not mix very well. I would wear black flats or sneakers.

Here Fiona is wearing basics of black jeans and a white t-shirt with a fabulous cape draped over her shoulders. Monochrome fabulous.



Country Road Cape/Poncho $129.00 ///  T-Shirt $39.95 /// Soraya Heels $179.00 /// Jegging $99.95

I love a classic monochrome style with an added texture. 

Will you be embracing the poncho/cape this autumn/winter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management