Monday 15 February 2016

MY TOP 5 SYDNEY CITY COFFEE GUIDE

Coffee is my staple that I enjoy everyday which also helps me get through my working day. Working in the QVB building, which is in a central hub of CBD of Sydney, I have found a few favourite coffee destinations that I love and visit frequently.


Parisi - A Parisian style cafe with the look and feel of Paris. Muffins (baked on the premises) with great tasting coffee. Always busy but perfect for a bite to eat and a coffee or sparkling water.






Metropole Cafe - My favourite go to for take away coffee and a delicious cronut in my short break or on the way to the train.



Caffe Cino - Located in the lobby of The  Hilton Hotel. Delicious food and coffee with exceptional customer service. Fruit bread is divine.





Kikki Cafe -  Perfect place with excellent customer service. Greeted with a glass of water as soon as you are seated. I may have ordered a Nutella Crepe one day. Fab croissants too.




Three Beans Cafe - a family favourite with organic coffee and food. My daughters and I have been enjoying the service and food here for a number of years. My favourite place for a little quiet time.




Are you a Sydney sider?
Are any of these places on your favourites list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management