Monday 8 February 2016

5 I LIKE TO USE A FACIAL MIST

My new must have in the beauty department is a facial spray - the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. I purchased this fabulous facial mist a few weeks ago and I cannot live with out it. Facial mists are popular right now, especially in the heat of the Australian summer. Perfect for dewy skin daily.



Revive and wake up
I have super dry skin which I moisturise morning and night. I also sleep on a silk pillowcase. Some mornings my skin is parched upon waking and this mist is an instant replenisher. 

Relieve the dry taught feeling
I have just started using a powder to help my make up stay which can leave my skin feel dry and taught. I apply the facial mist to relieve the tight feeling. 

Refresh makeup
Wanting your make up to last a few more hours then refresh with a spritz. Giving a more dewy complexion with a fresh look.

Moisturise
With super dry skin this mist is perfect to apply and let dry before I apply my sunblock and primer and foundation.

Cool yourself
Spritz yourself to cool down on those super hot days.


Which is your favourite way to use a facial mist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management