Saturday 23 January 2016

SUNDAY STYLE LOVES

I have longed to blog on Sundays to share with you what I am loving right now. So today and every Sunday I will be bringing to you my Sunday Style Loves. 

Fashion and style are important to a fashionista/stylist like me. Looking and feeling your best should always be a main focus on your everyday regardless of what is on the schedule.





Pastel shades with gold are on my hit list at the moment. 


One. Rendez-Vous GlassHouse Candle $44.95

Two. Blush in Bloom Necklace by Blush and Co.  $75.00

Three. Lily Cushion Country Road $59.95

Four. Witchery Double Crystal Earrings  $39.95

Five. Forever New Small Leah Bag $49.99


Which one is your Sunday Style Love?

Happy Sunday

Vicki xo

Feel free to link your loves from the week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management