Sunday 10 January 2016

EDITORS LETTER #1

Welcome to my first post for 2016!

Happy New Year!! The New Year is here and I welcome those newbies to my blog and cherish those who are here constantly to take the time to read my thoughts and styling advice. I appreciate and value you all being here in my little corner of the world wide web. 

I spent the last moments for 2015 and new the moments with my darling family drinking red wine, eating lots and playing cards down on the south coast of NSW. We took my mother to the beach. Where she has not been for a really long time Mum took her shoes off and embraced the feeling of the sand under feet while we walked a little and sat her in a seat to watch wile others swam and basked in the sunshine .... this was our view.


2015 was a good year with happy times, beautiful weddings, family time, girls weekend and so much more. Time has certainly paced a lot faster for me since starting at Country Road with loads of working hours within a fab team. The next few weeks my work life will slow down a little and I look forward to spending my time here on my blog scheduling posts for you all to enjoy.

Summer ... has been missing for a few weeks with milder temperatures and days of rain, we have come out the other side with sunshine and the expectation of higher temperatures for basking in the sun or hibernating in the cool air conditioned environment protecting ourselves from the harsh ray of the powerful sunshine.

Since starting my job and coming home I am starting to enjoy an alcoholic beverage with some nuts ..... my little sparkle time..... watching and catching up on shows I have missed over the last few weeks. I have also found it hard to find the time to blog which I love immensely so I plan to focus and blog at least 3-4 times per week.

My only New Years resolution for 2016 is to be happy. I am currently very happy with my life at present. I have an abundance of love from family, friends and colleagues at work. Although there are bound to be many trials and tribulations throughout the year but my main focus will be my family, taking breaks and working as many shifts as I can to save for a little vacation to a few of my bucket list destinations.

The time is getting closer to when Miss R and her fabulous boyfriend leave for Japan for the month of February and Miss B embarks on her final year of high school education. As a mother I am super excited for all that will come our way for 2016.

Cheers to a happy, vibrant, glamorous and sparkly 2016. May we all have an abundance of health and happiness.

Vicki xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management