Thursday 10 December 2015

LOVLEY LINKS

Friday is here and boy is Christmas getting closer. I still have a few more gifts to buy but as i am working in the city I will have plenty of time to do so. I still have to put my tree up and adding a few sprinkles of glamour to my home. I love a little gold to add sparkle and happiness. How is your Christmas decorating going?




Do not forget to link your gift guides here so others can gather ideas for their lists.

I have been working everyday this week with yesterday off to gather my thoughts and rest up for the next few days and the business of Christmas trade.

It can be super overwhelming blogging everyday, as I have found out since starting work in the city. I feel similar to the thought Sonia compiled in her blog post when blogging becomes too much pressure

Are you looking for a few famous entrepreneurs to follow on Instagram? Take a look at this over at The Collective Hub. Are you following any of them already?

If I see an article that I am interested in sharing with you all I email them to myself as an archive ready to share and inspire with you all here. 

Marie Claire recently shared this article when a 'normal person' hired a stylist.

Darren Rowse problogger is a blogger extraordinaire and shares all his knowledge with us. There are always inspiring posts to follow up and read. This article is a perfect post for us to consider as we finish 2015.

Only a few posts this week, with my new job posting

I have to travel a distance for my job so I plan to enjoy this time to relax and collect my thoughts - 3 ways I will make the most of my commute

I shared a few indulgent gift ideas with this gift guide

How amazing is this open and spacious home in Sorrento?

What do you think of this article? The best sign of a healthy relationship is to sign off it on facebook. I wholeheartedly agree as it is your business not facebooks. I believe those who share their laundry on facebook are craving attention. It is not a wise thing to defame others through your anger.

I also wanted to share something with you that was a constant thought process for me when I was working from home and that is that I used to feel immensely guilty if I spent time on the sofa watching the television, as I thought this was my job.

If you work from home, do you fell that way also?

Happy Friday Lovelies and thank you for stopping by.

Vicki x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management