Sunday 6 December 2015

3 WAYS I WILL MAKE THE MOST OF MY COMMUTE

As most of you know I have taken on a new direction with a casual position within the retail field in Sydney's CBD, in one of my favourite buildings the QVB (Queen Victoria Building). I have not worked in retail with face to face customers for a number of years as I chose to be home for my daughters. The time came where I wanted the one on one interaction again hence my new casual position with an added bonus of styling.




I have to say that I have found the position just fabulous, working with a great team who care and are patient. I have to say though my feet are not too happy. They are a little worse for wear after over 25 hours on them. But I know that will be my new normal and my body will adjust. It has been a little shock to the system going back to work, standing on my feet.

As I dip my toes back in the face to face retail world I have committed myself to continue with my healthy eating and making my travel times work for me. Making time for me before and after work in my commute. 

Listen to my favourite tunes. I am currently loving Fight Song by Rachel Platten, Chains compilation by Tina Arena - The Veronicas - Jessica Mauboy and Perfect by One Direction, Stone by Cyrus as well as a few others.

Read. I will make the most of my commute by reading more. At the moment I am Reading Wildflower by Drew Barrymore and of course my favourite magazine Renegade Collective, which i ma excited for as the new issue comes out tomorrow. I need to renew my subscription.

Focus on updating and scheduling my updates through facebook, twitter and instagram. This also works well if you have them all linked to update together at the same time.

Do you have any tips on how to how you make the most of your commute?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management