Wednesday 11 November 2015

IN HER BAG WITH KIRSTEN

Today I would like to welcome Kirsten, who blogs over at Kirsten & Co, to share 'in her bag' with us.  





The handbag and wallet were purchased recently while on holiday in Hawaii. I did a bit of research before we left and discovered there was a Kate Spade at the outlet shopping centre there. On our way home from a day trip driving around the island, I managed to not so subtly suggest to my husband and two kids that we take a not so quick detour and head to the outlets for a not so quick look around. I could not believe my luck when a. they said yes and b. Kate Spade had 50% off everything!

The other items in my handbag are - from left to right - a clinique lipgloss, swarovski crystal filled pen, which was a 40th birthday gift from my beautiful aunt. My car keys, blog cards featuring my old logo (new ones are on their way) and a Kate Spade polka dot makeup beg that i keep my migraine medication and tissues in - it looks much cuter than having those things rolling around the bottom of my handbag!


I am a little bit in love with that polka dot make up bag - it is all kinds of awesome Kirsten.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us what is in your bag


Vicki x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management