Sunday 8 November 2015

5 GLAMOROUS WAYS TO SPEND TIME ALONE

Over the last few days I have had the evening to myself and Saturday evening was no exception. Both daughters were out at a their god sister's halloween party. Which got me thinking on how to make the evening a little special for me. I have also had time over the weekend just gone when the girls had concerts to attend. I do really enjoy alone time and I gather it will be more frequent as they get older. My youngest has said to me that she wants to say yes to doing more things before the HSC next year.



ONE - Enjoy a glass of wine with some cheese and crackers. Nothing better than to enjoy a glass of your favourite wine while enjoying a loved cheese with crackers or toasted pita bread.

TWO - Pamper yourself with a soak in the bath filled with bubbles while lying back with a face mask by candlelight.

THREE - Watch Sex and the City re-runs or have a movie marathon with Sex and the City 1 + 2. My favourite girly way to relax and unwind while waiting for the girls to get home.

FOUR - Sit in a favourite place in your home with your favourite magazines and beverage of your choice.

FIVE - Take yourself out to your favourite restaurant, sit back and take in the ambience while enjoying a tasty meal and a glass of champagne.


How do you like to spend your time when alone?

image - my own - Manly Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management