Thursday 22 October 2015

LOVELY LINKS

Last weekend would have to be one of my all time highlights for the year. We had quality family time with my brother, sister and families arrive from Melbourne. We all stayed in Manly and had a weekend away. The wedding was just enchanting and perfect in every way. 
B L I S S. 

The emotion was set high with the groom showing real emotion with nerves and a few tears setting us off for an adorable couple joining their life together.


I am an over thinker and I think I am getting worse as i am getting older. I have bookmarked these 5 ways to stop overthinking everything.

Being Jewish can be a small challenge for children in understanding their traditions at christmas time. I love that Amanda Peet has co authored with Andrea Troyer to create Dear Santa, Love Rachel Rosenstein.

Halloween is not far away. These Mini Coffin Sandwiches are a great healthy choice.

Beauty hacks you may not know about.

Planning a little pumpkin decor for Halloween? Take a look at these DIY brushstroke pumpkins for  a little difference.

As you know I have an online children's boutique Milk and Ivy selling loads of pretty dresses for the little miss in your life. I am currently looking for a style ambassador to model for the boutique. More details can be found on the website.

On the blog this week -

Teen Wedding Styling - my daughter wore this amazing dress from Forever New.

Sometimes we forget the basic techniques to look after our clothes and keeping them looking their best.

I am a lover of midi skirts. I am sharing a real ladies guide to wearing a midi skirt.

Where you a Gossip Girl fan? I have a Blair Waldorf style for you to emulate.

Gold metallic sandals from luxe to less.

Happy Weekend!!

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management