Monday 21 September 2015

MY EVENING BEAUTY ROUTINE

Spring is here! It is time to break out of hibernation and enjoy the outdoors. Ceasing the day follows a good nights sleep. There are certain processes that we all follow before enjoying a good nights sleep. It is very rare for me to get a full 8 hours sleep as I always tend to wake anywhere between 2-4 in the morning and to fall back to sleep can be a challenge and then when i do I am awake again at 6 or 6:30. 

Now that I am well and truly in my 40's I am looking after myself more and I am religious in my nighttime beauty routine to try and get a good nights sleep. Waking up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day with a smile and enthusiasm.



I have just started having my showers at night after years of showering in the morning. I quite like showering in the evening as getting up in the morning is easier without blow drying or waiting for my hair to dry. A time saver for the morning ritual.

An added bonus of showering at night is that you can apply your moisturising products on damp skin for better absorption while you rest and sleep.

Here are a few of my favourite products for my evening routine -

Wot Not Facial Wipes - these are my must have essential facial wipes. Super gentle and soft with no harsh chemicals.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I cannot live without this Micellar water perfect for taking off excess product leaving your skin refreshed and clean.

Garnier Miracle Sleep Cream - I first tried this product earlier in the year and I have never looked back. This rich cream is enriching and nourishing for my dry skin. I wake up feeling refreshed with my skin still feeling nourished.

Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Rejuvenation Eye Cream a nourishing eye cream that I have just started using. I also apply this eye cream on my neck for a little extra nourishment and moisture under the Miracle sleep cream.

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion - I mix a few pumps of this enriching moisturiser with a few pumps of sorbolene to nourish my super dry skin.

Homedics Newa Skin Rejuvination System - I have only used this system a few times and I quite like how it smoothes my skin. I will report back later in more detail on how this system has helped my skin.

What beauty products have you tried for your evening beauty regime and cannot live without?   Please share in the comments I would love to hear you recommendations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management