Tuesday 4 August 2015

WOODEN WATCHES FROM JORD

I choose to play minimalist when I wear a watch. I have not worn a watch for awhile as they are all need new batteries or they just do not make the cut with my style at the moment. This JORD Watch is a feature and a stand out piece for me  with the lovely addition of maple and rose gold.

When JORD asked if they could send out a watch for me to review I jumped at the chance as I have always been curious about the look and style of these amazing watches. I instantly fell in love with the Sidney Series Watch in Maple & Rose Gold. This watch is just beautiful with Swarovski crystals surrounding the sapphire crystal face. Simply stunning with a sense of luxury! I wear my JORD watch with everything and it is my favourite accessory to stye adding a touch of elegance.





Can you see yourself adding a wood watch to your collection?

What watch are you wearing at the moment?

linking in with the Glam Squad

* This divine watch was gifted for editorial consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy
- images by Vicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management