Sunday 2 August 2015

WEEKLY WISHES 03.08.2015

Happy Monday lovelies. I hope you are all having a relaxing Easter break. Over the weekend I had a fabulous ladies weekend doing loads of walking, exploring, drinking loads of bubbles and building relationships. This has given me insight on how I would like to change how I rect to certain situations and focus on calm and to realise that not everyone is against me and that I am loved for me, myself and I. I have come to the realisation that I feel that I am always being judged and I need to let that feeling go.



I am starting a new feature where I share my weekly wishes for the goals I wish to achieve over the coming week. A positive way to hold myself accountable.

I plan on keeping my goals achievable and accessible. I want more form life so I plan to :

- react to certain situations in a clam and resilient manner.

- Organise to allocate more time to devote to completing my course at OTEN. 

- To read a non fiction book instead of playing on my phone or iPad each night.

- Devote at least one hour everyday to my online business Milk and Ivy.

What is on your list this week that you hope to achieve and cross off your TO DO list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management