Thursday 13 August 2015

Pink & Floral


Dress: ASOS Petite | Shoes: Steve Madden [similar] | Clutch: Aldo [also love] | Necklace: Aldo [love this

This didn't really turn out to be a full post like I was hoping for but that's ok, I'll keep it short & sweet!  I wore this out to dinner the other night, but wasn't really feeling well which is probably why I didn't get enough photos. [lol] I tried to keep it together!  I got this dress a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for a good time to wear it.  I unfortunately don't have any special occasions coming up until November and I had no patience to wait until then.  Whenever I don't feel the best, getting dressed up always helps a little bit.  I really love this blush pink shade and decided to pop it with a bit of floral.  So summery and so chic!  I completely forgot to get a shot of the back and wish I did because it has a small cut out with a belt.  

I've been getting some questions lately about where to find a good dress to attend a wedding.  I definitely suggest checking out the special occasion dresses on ASOS.  A small tip:  If you are short like me, then I recommend going with their petite section.  Most of their regular size clothing is too long and/or big for me. :( 


 I hope that you're all having a great week! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management