Wednesday 12 August 2015

Go-To Summer Pieces


Vest: OASAP [old, similar] | Top: H&M [similar] | Shorts: Desigual [love these]
Shoes: Zara [old, similar] | Bag: Prima Donna [similar style]

I wore this last week to a brunch in the city for 21 Day Fix's new cookbook Fixate.  I was blown away by all of the delicious recipes and that they're all healthy too!  I can't wait to share more details on my fitness journey, but I'll get into that later on.  Most of the time when I am heading into the city, I put together something very last minute and when I say last minute I mean a half hour before walking out the door.  This usually consists of older pieces remixed into a whole new look. I definitely have my go-to outfits that I typically tend to gravitate towards and it's no surprise that this includes printed shorts and my favorite white vest.  When I am in a rush, I just don't want to put too much thought into my outfit because I will literally throw on 15 different things before making a final decision and then I am left with clothes piled up all over my bed.  High-waisted shorts with a crop top and blazer vest just always seems like a good idea.  I love that it's not too dressy and still has a casual feel to it.  It seriously works perfectly for almost anything whether that's an event, a meeting or just simply going out with friends.  Do you have those go-to pieces that you typically reach for when you're trying to put together a last minute look?  I can't even believe that this vest is still going strong because I have worn the hell out of it!  It's all about making the most out of everything hanging in your closet. 

Happy hump day! <3 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management