Thursday 13 August 2015

FIVE FOR FRIDAY

Welcome to Friday. As this post goes live there will be 700+ bloggers getting the learning finesse on for the annual pro-blogger conference. Although I wish I could have attended I will be coveting instagram and facebook to keep up to date, I will be relaxing with both my daughters dining out, relaxing and watching movies. My youngest daughter and I have started the Pretty Little Liars series from the beginning, so I gather that will be on our list to watch also.



Loving the folding techniques shared here on GOOP. Perfect to add extra space in your luggage.

I will be making a few of these Salted Caramel Expresso Martinis over the weekend.

Another gorgeous Kikki K planner and how to customise video

Are you a bored parent? Here are a few tips to help when being a Mum is boring?

I am sure all of us Mother's can relate to this letter a mother wrote to her children.

+

I am trying to make Evernote part of my everyday and I have found these tips on How to use Evernote at Conference a great foundation.

Not at pro-blogger this year here are a few suggestions on how to feel all the hype and learn from the conference

This week at Style On V

A few tips and suggestion on letting yourself SHINE at pro-blogger

14 Stylish pieces to pack for travel

I am contemplating Culottes, How about you? Shop them luxe to less.

What I wore daily style file

Happy Friday Lovelies. V x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management