Wednesday 12 August 2015

DAILY STYLE FILE - RELAXED + COMFORTABLE

I love style and dressing up and making an effort everyday to look my best in every ways. My photos are not perfect but this is me, the real me. No one gorgeous but I am me and I have good and bad days just like everyone else. I like to share my style to inspire YOU the everyday you. I love waking up and deciding on what to wear and taking my every day style shots, all be it not perfect but I choose to share the ones that I like after taking many. 


Enough said today's daily style file is a casual combination of dark denim jeans, black top and cardigan adding a pop of colour with a scarf and a casual vibe with high top converse.

Wearing - 
Sunglasses from Forever New here
Cardigan from Country Road similar here
Black top from Witchery
Jeans from Guess
Scarf from Sportsgirl (a few years ago) similar here
Converse Chuck Taylors here

At first it was a challenge to see my face up on the web on my facebook and instagram feed and sometimes I still cringe but it is important to me that there are photos for memories after we are gone. What is the use of living life if we do not have photos a record of what we do, who we spend our time with and sharing who we are and what we love.

So embrace the real you and snap those snippets of you doing and wearing what you love.

What is holding you back from snapping your every day style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management