Wednesday 5 August 2015

ADD TO BAG - WITCHERY - LACE SPLICED DRESS

Well hello Thursday! The weeks are flying by and new season fashion and style is upon us. I have found a piece of summer ready to wear right now, if they had not sold out so fast. White lace and sleeves are three high on my agenda right now with this stunning Lace Spliced Dress from Witchery. I new I should have purchased as soon as I opened my email with this exquisite piece I knew instantly that I just had to own it but as usual I hesitated and now it has sold out. 




With the 70's making a revival, this is a perfect feminine tunic cut piece with a 3/4 sleeve, lace inserts which offer a luxurious bohemian look and feel.

I am awaiting for them to be restocked and this time I will purchase ASAP. Keep an eye out at Witchery and do not for get David Jones.

What piece are you lusting over at the moment that you just have to add to bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management