Monday 3 August 2015

5 MINUTES WITH JACQUIE - BLUSH & CO


I hope the week has started off well for you. Today for my regular 5 minutes with segment I would like to introduce the amazingly creative Jacquie who designs and makes a very lovely jewellery range over at Blush & Co.



Favourite quote/daily mantra .... right now would have to be : 'Expect Nothing. Appreciate Everything.' This has certainly been the case so far in the Blush & Co journey.

Style icon .... Jennifer Lopez - she oozes glamour, beauty and sophistication (with some serious sex appeal) whilst being comfortable within her own body.

I cannot live without my two precious boys and loving husband, my beautiful supportive family and friends, as well as a well deserved glass of wine at the end of a busy week.

Must have beauty item would have to be concealer. ( I am a Mum with two kids remember!).

I currently love shopping at y local fashion boutique 'Mint'. I love to support local businesses and they have a great range of labels which is awesome. Witchery is also high on the list.

The colour I love most is rose gold 9of course).

On my wish list I would love a lunch date with Samantha Wills to chat about her jewellery journey from Bondi Markets to international corporation.

I have just finished reading 'Daring and Disruptive' and now I am on to 'The E Myth Revisted'.

My must have for the season would have to be a winter cape. a cool and stylish alternative to a coat. It is stunning in grey.

If I could go anywhere in the world - for the fashion would have to be New York or Paris. Otherwise I would love to travel freely through the vineyards of Tuscany, Italy.

My favourite social media platform is Instagram. I love it!

I cannot leave home without my iPhone (who can't), cash, moisturiser and pawpaw cream.

My current fragrance is Daisy Dreams by Marc Jacobs.

Favourite home space is my new studio or snuggled up with the family in front of an open fire on a cold winters night.

Favourite item in my closet would have to be my long standing Nobody jeans - ripped and distressed - just how I like them.

The kitchen essential I cannot live without would have to be my coffee machine, every morning.

A favourite never fail recipe to share would have a be a cheese platter - everyone loves one right?

If money was not an option the designer label I would love to purchase is a Chloe 'Drew' Bag in blush pink. Absolutely Stunning!

You can find Jacquie -  Instagram // Facebook // Shop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management