Friday 24 July 2015

Wishlist: summer wedges

Even though I'm someone with a lot of clothes and a lot of pairs of shoes, the older items are always the ones I wear the most. Particularly with shoes. I've recently had to throw away a couple of pairs that were falling apart, and it broke my heart a little. They weren't even expensive - both from Matalan, in fact - but there was nothing more comfortable than my narrow black peep toe wedges or my black patent Mary Janes, even though they were both around the 5 inch mark.

So suddenly, I feel like I have no nice pairs of shoes, and with wedding season on our doorstep, I need to rectify that. The dream is a smart, comfortable pair of wedges that will go with everything to replace my beloved Matalan ones... maybe a pair of these will fit the bill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management