Saturday 25 July 2015

Holiday Lekala Dresses

Electric Daisy Carnival Outfits

I made these Lekala dresses mostly to wear to the EDC festival on our USA holiday. Therefore, I might start with them. If you haven't heard of Electric Daisy Carnival it's a huge dance festival that runs all night for three days including the top DJ's around the world. Not only that, the outfits were outrageous including flower bra's, headbands, tutus, dresses and for the more confident ones nipple covers, g-strings and um... wings?

It was a three day festival so I had planned to wear this dress below with my daisy headband, the pink balayage dress (also shown below) and finally the blue dress from my previous post. Due to partying too hard because it was Vegas after all, we only had enough energy to make it to the one night. We figured it was the night with the best line up anyway so all good :)




Picture takes just before we left


View from one of the stages!

Main owl stage from the VIP area. Such a great night!

Summer Day Dress

I had previously made this dress but I altered the front slightly to match these three dresses. 




Nightclub Lekala

We knew we were going to see Avicii because he just happen to be playing at the Wynn nightclub XS, which is where we were staying. It was such a fun night and the nightclub itself was incredible. Actually, everything about the Wynn was incredible I still miss being there. Since I haven't really been clubbing in um, forever, I needed something to wear that I felt comfortable in. So I used some of the fabric I had left over from my Burda Princess Seam Dress so I used this and combined it with some lightweight back rayon for the skirt. 




Maybe I'll book Vegas again next year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management