Monday 15 June 2015

5 WAYS I BATTLE THE COLD + FLU SEASON

I awoke with a sore throat yesterday morning and as the day progressed my symptoms have worsened. My sinuses are blocked and are the most annoying part as I am not a huge fan of not being able to breathe. I ran a few errands and bought some cold and flu tablets which only masked the symptoms and then five hours later I had a Lemsip hot drink which worked well and helped me have energy to do this blog post and get dinner ready.


Rest as much as you can when your body is showing signs that it is having trouble coping , stop what you are doing and rest.

Drink plenty of fluids like water and vitamin C enriched drinks.

Have a hot bath the steam can help assist the and drain the congestion that has built up.

Eat a healthy diet with fruit and vegetables which contain natural vitamins and minerals needed for recovery. 

Lemsip is one formula I have when sick as it is comforting as most hot drinks are. Lemsip contains paracetamol to help with relieving the symptoms associated with colds and flus. I am not a huge fan of promoting medicated formulas but this one seems to offer the most relief for me.


How do you like to relieve your symptoms when you are sick with a cold or flu?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management