Thursday 7 May 2015

STYLE DARE A DAY WEEK ONE

Fox in Flats style dare is back in May and I have been having a ball trying to add a point of difference to my photos - all be it - with my iPhone. I have been trying to think outside of the box to share my everyday style. I think I have been doing ok and I am quite happy and having loads of fun. I have always loved when Andrea sets the dares for us to amp up our style and think about our day ahead style to the dare for that day.


This week

MAY 1. White Shirt
I actually purchased this boyfriend shirt from Witchery to support OCRF and the fabric is amazing. 


MAY 2. Up Up 
I am not one to wear my hair up much at all, but occasionally like to have a bun of late, especially in between washes. I had a few takes with this. Which one is your favourite?



MAY 3. On My Shoulders 
This took a few takes until I was happy with my leopard print scarf.



MAY 4. Geek Chic




MAY 5. Bold Bag
Perfect for my sequin clutch.



MAY 6. Slick Legs



MAY 7. Monochromatic


Are you taking part this May with the hashtag #FoxInFlatsStyleDare?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management