Tuesday 19 May 2015

STEAL THEIR STYLE | LAURA DITTRICH FROM FAHSION LANDSCAPE

Last year I shared Laura's style with luxe to less pieces, which has became one of my most popular blog posts. This look can be attainable by everyone. A casual but chic way of wearing jeans, a blazer a t-shirt and sneakers. This just happens to be one of my uniforms that I turn to often.


You can view the luxe to less post here

To get this look shop your own closet with a pair of jeans you love to wear they do not have to be distressed or they can be if you wish them to be or distress your own like I did here

Find your favourite tee and tuck it in the front pop on your sneakers and if you do not own a black blazer any other colour will do or a cardigan will do just fine. Pop on your favourite sunglasses and grab your bag - you are ready for your day. 



I am not that keen on showcasing my face but I love showcasing my style. Here I am wearing Lee Cooper jeans bought from Big W last year. You can shop Lee Cooper Distressed Jeans for $20.00 here. Cotton On also have some great ones for $49.95.

The grey t-shirt I am wearing is from Cotton On with a deep V for $14.95 or two for $25.00. These are my favourite T-Shirts at the moment and I need to get more colours.

The blazer is an oldie form Review in a cotton jersey type fabric which is super easy to wear. Big W currently have an Emerge Blazer which is reduced for $39.00.


The fabulous neck bling I am wearing is from Blush & Co. I am just a little bit addicted to anything with a blush or copper tone at the moment. I am awaiting delivery of this gorgeous "at first blush' to arrive any day know. Hmm should I order another piece?  Me thinks I should.

If you would like to I would love you to all share your steal their style here on the blog or over on instagram/facebook with the #stealtheirstylechallenge


How will you steal Laura's style and make it your own?


Shop the Milk & Ivy Boutique - for master and miss and selected pieces for ladies


joining in with the glam squad at Kimba Likes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management