Wednesday 6 May 2015

MOTHER'S DAY LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE MICHAEL HILL JEWELLERY

Ok I am having a moment. Rose Gold is having a moment. Rose Gold is high on my wish list for Mother's Day list this year. I was never really a fan at all but his stunning colour has grown on me, much like leopard print has also. Your tastes change and evolve through different stages of your life. I have always been a silver or white gold person but rose gold has taken over and I need it and want it.

This weekend is also my birthday so I get double the presents and spoilt the whole weekend. How lucky am I? On occasion I can feel a little ripped off with my birthday on the same day as Mother's Day. But my daughter's always make it super special, just being around. 

I have a few pieces from Michael Hill that are high on my list but I dislike my daughters spending too much on me. So these are a few rose gold pieces I have added on my list.










three. Rose gold belcher bracelet  $139.00






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management