Wednesday 29 April 2015

Spoonflower Laptop Case

Here is a cute little free Laptop Case pattern that quick and easy to make by Crazy Little Projects. I loved her use of fabric colours and the different sections for the case. 

I've just changed mine slightly by adding the bottom zipper in and I didn't include any handles so that it fits in my extremely large handbag. Depends if you mind lugging it around like that.






The fabric was purchased from Spoonflower if you're looking for something similar.

Check out my Pinterest Fabric board for loads of cool patterns that are very similar. 
I went through a phase of buying up fabrics like this. Most of them are still sitting in my fabric stash but luckily we're moving into our new home soon so I will have loads of great uses for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management